PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING
Pay-per-click is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay per click ads can be purchased on search engines such as Google Adwords, banner ads on highly visited websites such as digital news portals as well as relevant blogs. Digital Decoded provides a monthly analysis on the results achieved and suggests strategy adjustments, if required.
Why use Pay Per Click Advertising?
- Once a website has been launched, it takes a few months to rank organically on search engines. Pay per click ads, can bridge the gap and ensure instant traffic to your website
- It helps boost traffic to your site
- Targeting your target audience
- Sell to those already looking for your service or product
- Adjustable budget
- Drives targeted and instant results
- Traceable results